x

6 Gift Wrapping Ideas...

Last year's gift wrapping post had such a positive response, so I decided to do another little round up of simple, cute, DIY packaging ideas.



1. I really am into feathers and love the whole boho vibe so this would be perfect for some boho loving, hippie friend.


2. I love any type of recycled wrap ideas & have a huge fondness of twine.


3. I don't know about where you live, but here, making pom poms are all the rage and this is the perfect use for them by Sugar & Cloth.

4. Have an odd shape to wrap? This is simple & perfect.


5. Love the look of this stamped paper and neon washi tape via Vorstellung von Schong


6. Totally obsessed with anything adorned with bakers twine.


And there you go. Have fun shopping and getting all those gifts wrapped!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the one using feathers for gift wrap - what a lovely idea! I love your blog by the way, I'm a new follower! - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too!! Thank you so much for your sweet compliment and I am so happy to have you as a new follower!
      -Julianne xo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.